ATP (Agillence Transportation Planner)
ATP is a route planning tool for operational or tactical purposes. It handles most complex set of requirements for large scale routing problems.
ATP is a routing tool for most sophisticated routing problems. It can be used for daily execution purpose or tactical planning purpose such as transportation purchasing.
The following questions can be answered by ATP:
- How can I reduce miles?
- How can I increase tractor utilization?
- How can I increase trailer utilization?
- How can I meet customer delivery dates?
- Should I send by LTL?
- Multiple facilities
- Mixed pickup and delivery
- Multiple time windows
- Driver rules (Hour of Service)
- Rich cost modeling