- ASCD - Supply Chain Designer
- ALLO - Lean Logistics Optimizer
- ATNO - Transportation Network
- ATP - Transportation Planner
- ATRO - Transportaton Reource
- ALMS - Logistics Management System
Agillence optimization engines sit on our web-based proprietary infrastructure. The architecture allows rapid deployment of the optimization solutions, via 'Software as a Service" agreement .
ATP (Agillence Transportation Planner)
ATP is a route
planning tool for operational or
tactical purposes. It
handles most complex set of
requirements for large scale
ATP is a routing tool for
most sophisticated routing
problems. It can be used
for daily execution purpose or
tactical planning purpose such
as transportation purchasing.
The following questions can be answered by ATP:
- How can I reduce miles?
- How can I increase tractor utilization?
- How can I increase trailer utilization?
- How can I meet customer delivery dates?
Should I send by LTL?
The picture below is an output example of ATP for a food company's one day operation. It shows very heavy traffic of various types of routes, which are extremely difficult to plan, let alone optime.
- Multiple facilities
- Mixed pickup and delivery
- Multiple time windows
- Driver rules (Hour of Service)
- Rich cost modeling